At Al Etimad, we give top priority to the confidentiality and security of our client’s data, having incorporated an unrelenting, sturdy security system at every level. To achieve this, we have made use of the latest in technology to ramp up security in all our undertakings. Taking into account the need for efficiency and quality performance, we make sure that every little procedure, in every department, is protected and beyond the reach of prying eyes.
Internal and External operations
In our dealings with clients, all transactions are closely monitored and shielded by established security systems, thus providing a secure environment. This is done by:
- Securing the network through data encryption (using the 128-bit SSL protocol).
- Installing the latest firewall systems, anti-virus software and surveillance programs.
- Detecting and preventing the presence of illegal activity in the system.
Etimad maintains the same standard of security for our internal dealings as well. We employ state of the art technology in identifying and understanding the relationships between risks and security solutions. We ensure a background covering, fraud prevention, criminal investigations, new property assessment and protection, security systems engineering, information security and disaster recovery planning.
Security of all our premises is ensured by employing electronic and physical measures.
- Visa application centre are under CCTV surveillance 24/7.
- All the applicants visiting the Visa application centres needs to undergo security frisking.
- Only one airline cabin size bag 45 x 30 x 20 cm (18” x 12” x 8”) per applicant is permitted in the visa application centre (VAC). Larger bags cannot be stored in the visa application centre and must be kept elsewhere.
- Mobile phones are permitted in the visa application centre, but they must be switched to silent or vibrate mode, and have to be put away when dealing with our staff.
- Under no circumstances is photography, filming or audio recording permitted.
For security reasons the following items will not be permitted inside the visa application centre.
- All battery operated or electronic items such cameras, tablets, audio/video cassettes, compact discs, MP3s, floppies, laptops, or portable music players ,hard disk drive (HDDs), pen/thumb drives, spy devices, audio recorders, or other devices which can hinder the centre’s functioning.
- Sealed envelopes or packages.
- Any inflammable item such as matchboxes/ lighters/ electric cigarettes /fuel.
- Any sharp objects such as scissors, pen knives or nail filers.
- Weapons, weapon – like objects or explosive material of any kind.
- Other items may be prohibited based on security staff discretion.