Visa and Passport Application Processing Services
Etimad’s visa & passport application processing services is an end-to-end solution. This solution has evolved into a seamless process which includes information dissemination, automated application and appointment systems, helplines, collection and remittance of fees, biometric enrolment, and convenient value added services to enhance the applicant experience. Below is a detailed explanation of each of our service portfolio.
- Dissemination of information via printed matter, media, internet and call centre.
- Distribution of application forms and printed material at designated Visa Application Centres, for a particular mission.
- A dedicated website for each diplomatic mission, all relevant information can be accessed through the same, including downloading a blank visa application form.
- Providing personalized guidance to applicants.
- Responding to inquiries by telephone and email.
We design and host a dedicated website for representation of each client government. All relevant information and links are provided as per written scripts and directives approved by the diplomatic mission. These websites bring out the local aspects of application requirement and provide links to the diplomatic missions we serve in a specific region. The website generally comprises the following.
- Information related to documentation requirements.
- Contact details.
- Hyperlinks to government and embassy websites.
- Downloadable forms and checklists.
- Online tracking module.
- Payment facilities and modes.
- Other related information
Scrutiny and Acceptance of Documents
- Accept applications across the counter, after reviewing them for completeness and validity, based on checklists supplied by the diplomatic missions.
- Checklists to be signed by applicant and staff before acceptance.
- Accept passports and supporting documents after required pre-scrutiny.
- Adherence to a checklist.
- Neutral acceptance of application.
Telephone and email Help Lines
- Help desk service handles large call volumes and emails in multiple languages.
- Call centre: Uniform service levels, product offering, and operation windows across all areas.
- Email services: Standardised email responses.
- Customised multilingual offerings.
Collection and Remittance of Fees
- All relevant payment related information updated on website.
- Unique payment confirmation to avoid fraud.
- Ability to have real-time database updates on fee collection.
- Have partnered with local banks in each country, to successfully transfer fees within 24 hours.
Etimad has considerable experience of delivering turnkey biometric solutions, for a number of its clients world-wide. We offer both fixed and mobile solutions in a variety of operational settings, all of which achieve compliance with relevant international standards. Biometric data is captured by our trained staff, encrypted and sent securely to our clients for their due consideration as part of the end-to-end application process.
- Finger, facial and signature capture.
- Compliance to all relevant international standards.
- End-to-end biometric solutions and systems integration.
- Identity checking and authentication capabilities.
Submission to the Mission
Etimad synchronises the submission of applications with the consular section to facilitate the process of scrutiny. All applications are sorted and indexed by prescribed criteria such as visa category, priority case, previous refusal, etc. They are then submitted in consolidated lots, at appointed times.
Having successfully scheduled over three million appointments for multiple diplomatic missions in 5 countries, since 2007, Etimad offers the following services pertaining to Appointment Scheduling.
- Single database for each country appointment system.
- Mechanism to schedule emergency appointment slots.
- One-to-one match of applicant to appointment.
- Proven ability to prevent group appointments.
Etimad has a proprietary ‘Appointment Scheduling System’ that can be programmed to create slot capacity by parameters of date, time-range and visa type. The system controls duplicate appointments, by ensuring that no applicant is allowed to book multiple appointments, using the same name and passport number.Our system allows an applicant to
- Decide initial allocation of interview slots.
- Subsequently, adjust allocations to take into account contingencies.
- Allocate slots by visa class.
- Allocate slots by Application Centre.
Return Delivery of Passports
Having successfully handled over 3 million passport deliveries, with ‘zero loss’ in overseas visa services operations, Etimad offers the following services relating to Return Delivery of Passport services.
- Partner with trusted local couriers.
- Proven barcode techniques.
- Multiple points of delivery.
- Ability to track status of document delivery.
All applications are logged onto our electronic tracking system immediately after acceptance at an Application Centre, by assigning a barcode to each passport. The movement of the passport and related documents are tracked by barcode scans at each step of the process. Processed applications are collected from the visa sections, at specified and agreed timings. These processed applications are accepted only in sealed return envelopes. This ensures confidentiality of data. Return envelopes can be collected from the Application Centre where the application was submitted. As an option, an applicant can also get the envelope delivered by courier, for a supplementary charge.